6 ways to achieve dewy skin
Glow baby, glow
Summer is quickly approaching and it’s time to glow in your best skin ever (and we don’t mean that sweaty glow!). We thought it was a great idea to put together a list of ways to achieve glowing, dewy skin in just a couple of easy steps. I know you are wondering what is dewy skin? Well, it is skin that is well hydrated and has a natural glow to it. It’s not dull or dry in appearance but smooth and soft as well as healthy! Dewy glowing skin also has the appearance of smaller pores, blemish-free, and an even complexion.
Below are six Blass Beauty recommended tips for achieving healthy dewy skin.
- Hydrate. Staying hydrated is the perfect way of achieving dewy skin. Water truly improves your body’s overall health and is incredible for your largest organ, your skin! Think of drinking plenty of water as the recipe to keeping your skin glowing from the inside out.
- Exfoliate. Who doesn’t love a good exfoliation? Whether you use a scrub or just a brush, gently use small circular motions on your skin for about 30 seconds or in areas you wish to exfoliate. We recommend you rinse off with lukewarm (never hot!) water and exfoliate in the morning, as well as 2 to 3 times a week for the best results.
- Understand your skin type. Do you have Normal, Oily, Dry, or Combination skin? How you treat your skin matters, based on what type of skin you have. It is important to know what you need more of and what you need less to maintain the right balance in your skin.
- Eat Right. Just like water, eating a well-balanced diet full of leafy green veggies, plenty of fruit, and lean proteins is key to maintaining good skin health. Try to avoid overly processed and fried foods, they both are known to lead to sallow, aged skin which is prone to cystic acne.
- Stock up on Antioxidants. Studies have shown that adding antioxidants such as Vitamin C helps with the production of collagen, which helps keep the elasticity and firmness of your skin. We suggest that you use our Electric Gua Sha that allows the blood to circulate in your face to produce more collagen for radiant skin.
- Moisturize. Whether your skin is dry or oily, using a good moisturizer is key to a glowing appearance. Our Blass Balm is made with all natural ingredients and is perfect for all skin types. We recommend using it prior to applying sunscreen for that perfect base to protect you from the elements we all encounter each day (pollution, sun, artificial light).
The healthier you are the more radiant your skin
Achieving radiant skin all starts from within, follow these simple tips above and we guarantee that you will have the perfect dewy glow right on time for the summer. Also, check out our new Rose and Coconut Body Butters if you are looking to add more of a radiant glow to your whole body.
P.S. healthier skin goes beyond the skin!